Provide general executive business support by maintaining office services, organizing office operations and procedures; processing accounts payable; preparing payroll; providing general administrative support to employees.
- Manage office vendor relationships, office supplies, contracts and price negotiations.
- Oversee office general and administrative budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Monitor and reconcile credit activity including receipt handling and research.
- Maintain and organize employee electronic folders, including company directory and organizational chart.
- Process employee expense reports; book company travel and calculate per diem.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.
- Receive, scan and enter accounts payable following accrual basis of accounting.
- Assist in the payroll process by calculating and reviewing timesheet data; distribute checks; maintain records in ADP WorkforceNow; process wage garnishments.
- Provide general executive business support.
- Answer and clarify employee payroll and benefit related inquiries. In addition, other employee queries regarding office management issues.
- Screen and test job candidates; post and manage jobs on online sites (Indeed, Craigslist, internal); obtain temporary staff from agencies.
- Orient new employees by providing new hire information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Prepare termination paperwork.
- Administer medical insurance, Cobra, and disability programs; notify and assist employees regarding eligibility and form completion. Work with company benefit broker ongoing and for annual open enrollment.
- Monitor unemployment claims by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation.
- Maintain human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking personal time off (PTO).
- Assist with 401(k) administration by setting up employees and updating changes.
- QuickBooks accounts payable, ADP WorkforceNow systems experience
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook (multiple email boxes) and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong written and oral communication skills to interact with employees and clients
- Ability to work independently and to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Impeccable attention to detail with organizational skills to handle a lot of small duties
- Comfortable and knowledgeable with handling & converting all paper to electronic files
- Preferred experience: 2-3 years, and/or Bachelor’s Degree