ScaleMatrix is currently seeking a full-time Sr Sales Engineer to support the Sales team to translate customer business requirements into solution powered by ScaleMatrix. ScaleMatrix is a growing company with a dynamic and exciting work environment. This role requires a resource with excellent communication skills and the ability to learn about a broad range of technical solutions and issues. This person must be able to work with both the Sales and Engineering teams to understand and present the best possible technical solution from our broad range of products and services. Teamwork, organizational skills and flexibility are crucial attributes to bring to this position.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- To promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support.
- Collaborate with Technical and Marketing teams to create customer presentations, demonstrations, workshops and consultations using ScaleMatrix solutions.
- Manage and deliver customer proof-of-concepts.
- Work with ScaleMatrix Provisioning and Technical teams to seamlessly transition a customer from pre-sales to post-sales.
- Attention to detail in written and verbal communication.
- Must have demonstrable leadership skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule as necessary.
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for our clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Skills with Microsoft Visio 2010-2016
- Technology Understanding:
- Networking and Firewall Services
- Understaning of the CRM platform Sugar.com
- Understanding of the online tool ShareFile.com
- Understanding of the project management tool teamwork.com
- Basic IT certifications
- Minimum two years of experience working with sales success strategies or similar.